Many chemicals and samples require special preparation, packaging, and training for legal transportation in commerce (49 CFR Parts 171-180). Florida Institute of Technology’s Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Department oversees all outbound shipments of hazardous materials regulated by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and dangerous goods by the International Air and Transport Association (IATA). Training inf要么mation can be found in the 相关链接 此网页的部分。
- Fill out the Hazardous Materials & Dangerous Goods Shipping Request f要么m located in the documents section of this page. After completion, email the prepared document to EH&S.
- EH&S will review the request and provide guidance on limitations, labeling requirements, shipping materials, and expected cost.
- 空中和地面联邦快递/ UPS联合包裹：目前，十大外围足彩网站被限制为2个载波。
- Please note that all costs associated with a shipment will fall upon the request要么 and not the EH&S department.
- The EH&S can perform the shipment on behalf of the requestor and supply the subsequent carrier tracking inf要么mation.
- A request要么 who allows EH&S to offer the package to the carrier 不需要 DOT危险品运输培训。